王朝网络
分享
 
 
 

新挑战精彩英语三百句第三辑

王朝英语沙龙·作者佚名  2007-01-10
宽屏版  字体: |||超大  

1. 我吃了两天的剩饭。 I ate the left-overs for two days.

2. 我们的谈话涉及了许多内容。 The conversations we had covered a lot of ground.

3. 我真纳闷儿。 It really threw me.

4. 我尽了很大力来应付的。 I struggled to cope with the situation.

5. 他站在那里一言不发。 He just stood there speechless.

6. 我弄清了纠纷的真正原因。 I''ve gotten to the bottom of the dispute.

7. 她使我不再羞怯。 She drew me out of the shell.

8. 就你目前已做的工作来说,干得还是不错的。

What you''ve done is pretty good as far as it goes.

9. 她总爱打听别人的私事。 She''s always prying into other people''s affairs.

10. 你要保密的。 Keep it quiet.

11. 只有一两个人不赞成。 Only one or two took a dim view of it.

12. 你讲出了我想说的话。 You took the words out of my mouth.

13. 能帮我复印20份好吗? Could you run off 20 copies of it for me, please?

14. 机器坏了。 The machine''s gone on the blink.

15. 灯一下子灭掉了。 The light was off out of the blue.

16. 简直太奇怪了。 That''s weird.

17. 还真有点害怕呢! It was a little scary, too!

18. 她是个两面派。 She''s really two-faced.

19. 我幸免于难。 I landed on my feet.

20. 我们不能逃避现实。 We can''t run away from the facts.

21. 公司正处于困境。 The firm is now in serious trouble.

22. 你应该勇敢的正视困难。 You ought to face up to the difficulties boldly.

23. 你失言了。 You broke your word.

24. 她说漏了嘴。 She spilled the beans.

25. 这部电影如果再次上演的话,我就再去看一遍。

I''d like to see the movie if they re-run it.

26. 我有些空闲时间。 I have some time on my hands.

27. 这是世界上大自然奇观之一。 It''s one of the great natural wonders of the world.

28. 按我现在的心气,我今天就想买下了。 In my frame of mind, I''d like to buy one today.

29. 表演太成功了,很多人都慕名而来观看。

The performances were really a big hit and drew in large crowds.

30. 我听说了。 I got wind of it.

31. 他们的婚姻破裂了。 Their marriage broke up.

32. 我猜测一定是有第三者插足。 I gather there must be a third person involved.

33. 这个名字听起来很耳熟,但我就是想不起来是谁。

The name rings a bell but I just can''t place it.

34. 从这儿我们能够看到城市的全景。 We got a bird''s-eye view of the city from here.

35. 你看着办吧。 I''d rather leave that up to you.

36. 不言而喻。 It goes without saying.

37. 我们旗开得胜。 We really got off to a flying start.

38. 他发脾气了。 He blew the fuse.

39. 我从未见过他这么生气。 I never saw him so angry.

40. 他是个挺不错的人。 He''s not half bad fellow.

41. 与她初次相识时,她看起来有些冷淡。 She seemed rather standoffish on first.

42. 不用多久你就会熟悉这儿的。 It won''t take much time for you to get into the swing of things here.

43. 配齐这些(家什)要花费很多的。 It''ll cost a mint to get set up.

44. 他是个有求必应的人。 He''s the kind of guy that''s always willing to go the extra mile.

45. 这使我摆脱了他们的纠缠。 It gets me out of their hair.

46. 我们在许多事情上意见不和。 We don''t usually see eye to eye on many things.

47. 不可能事事都要依着你。 You can''t expect to get your own way in everything.

48. 你必须走向社会,依靠自己奋斗。 You must go out and make it on your own.

49. 就在我嘴边,可我说不出来。 It''s on the tip of my tongue but I just can''t get it out.

50. 世界到底不大嘛!(真是太巧了) Isn''t it a small world?

51. 我不喜欢漫无目的地游逛。 I don''t like the hit-or-miss traveling.

52. 他一定是个旅游老手。 He must be a seasoned traveler.

53. 别担心。 Never mind.

54. 别错过机会。 Don''t miss the boat.

55. 这份工作使我情绪低落。 This job gets me down.

56. 她开始令我感到厌烦。(感情破裂的早期征兆) She''s starting to get to me.

57. 你说的滔滔不绝,我根本插不上嘴。 You talked so much that I couldn''t get in a word in edgewise.

58. 他总是出差在外。(妻子的抱怨) He is always on the road.

59. 工厂准备解雇很多工人。(所以有了laid-off workers)

The factory is going to lay off many workers.

60. 我对她不再报希望了。(想到她就感到精神鼓舞,为之一阵)

I just don''t feel inspired about her anymore.

61. 回家的路上,我去了趟图书馆。 I looked into the library on the way home.

62. 不要总是抱怨这,抱怨那的。 Don''t always gripe about something or other.

63. 最近和你的新上司相处的怎么样? How are you getting along with your new supervisor?

64. 给我印象最深的是他简化繁琐手续和办事果断。

What impresses me most is that he manages to cut through the red tape and get things done very fast.

65. 我们彼此投缘。 We''re on the same wave-length.

66. 我对新工作非常感兴趣。 I''m high on my new job.

67. 她非常喜欢你,难道你不知道吗?(这么好的事我怎么碰不上?^_^)

She''s high on you. Don''t you know that?

68. 他只是口头同意了我们的计划。 He only pays lip service to our program.

69. 我会照着做的。 I''ll follow suit.

70. 对您如此费心的安排,我们真是感激不尽。

We''re very grateful to you for taking so much pains to make us comfortable here.

71. 他给我们树立了榜样。 He''s set an example for us.

72. 我们都生活在激烈竞争中。 We''re all living in the rat race.

73. 我自己能行。 I feel quite up to it.

74. 我不会跳舞,笨手笨脚的。 I can''t dance. I''ve got two left feet.

75. 她十分害羞。 She''s too self-conscious.

76. 她即使和陌生人在一起也无拘无束的。She is always at ease even with strangers.

77. 一开始你只能先做个下手。 You can take a back seat the first time.

78. 我心血来潮买下的。 I bought it on the spur of the moment.

79. 别瞒我。 Don''t keep me in the dark.

80. 你最好直言相告他。 You''d better tell him straight from the shoulder.

81. 我到处找你。 I searched for you everywhere.

82. 告诉我这是怎么回事。 Give me an idea.

83. 我把这件事从头给你讲一遍。 I''ll give you an account of it from the very beginning.

84. 我想试试看。 I''m willing to try my hand at it.

85. 无可挑剔了。 You couldn''t beat that deal with a stick.

86. 我考试在即。 The exams are in store for me.

87. 他是那种把考试看的很重的人。 He''s the person that sets the greatest store on taking exams.

88. 你看起来满脸倦容。 You''re looking a bit run-down.

89. 我仍一无所获。(白费力气) I keep drawing a blank.

90. 我睡眠不足。 I''m behind in my sleep.

91. 我想我快病倒了。 I think I''m coming down with something.

92. 我发烧了。 I''m running a temperature.

93. 你身体真棒。 You''re in great shape.

94. 我不像你上那么多课。 I don''t take as many courses as you do.

95. 我高兴的要命。 I''m on top of the world.

96. 这种药治我的感冒。 This medicine did wonders for my cold.

97. 我分不清。 I can''t tell them apart.

98. 我不感兴趣。 I can''t get into it.

99. 我偶尔看看电视。 I watch TV every now and then.

100. 至少可以这么说。 To say the least.

 
 
 
免责声明:本文为网络用户发布,其观点仅代表作者个人观点,与本站无关,本站仅提供信息存储服务。文中陈述内容未经本站证实,其真实性、完整性、及时性本站不作任何保证或承诺,请读者仅作参考,并请自行核实相关内容。
2023年上半年GDP全球前十五强
 百态   2023-10-24
美众议院议长启动对拜登的弹劾调查
 百态   2023-09-13
上海、济南、武汉等多地出现不明坠落物
 探索   2023-09-06
印度或要将国名改为“巴拉特”
 百态   2023-09-06
男子为女友送行,买票不登机被捕
 百态   2023-08-20
手机地震预警功能怎么开?
 干货   2023-08-06
女子4年卖2套房花700多万做美容:不但没变美脸,面部还出现变形
 百态   2023-08-04
住户一楼被水淹 还冲来8头猪
 百态   2023-07-31
女子体内爬出大量瓜子状活虫
 百态   2023-07-25
地球连续35年收到神秘规律性信号,网友:不要回答!
 探索   2023-07-21
全球镓价格本周大涨27%
 探索   2023-07-09
钱都流向了那些不缺钱的人,苦都留给了能吃苦的人
 探索   2023-07-02
倩女手游刀客魅者强控制(强混乱强眩晕强睡眠)和对应控制抗性的关系
 百态   2020-08-20
美国5月9日最新疫情:美国确诊人数突破131万
 百态   2020-05-09
荷兰政府宣布将集体辞职
 干货   2020-04-30
倩女幽魂手游师徒任务情义春秋猜成语答案逍遥观:鹏程万里
 干货   2019-11-12
倩女幽魂手游师徒任务情义春秋猜成语答案神机营:射石饮羽
 干货   2019-11-12
倩女幽魂手游师徒任务情义春秋猜成语答案昆仑山:拔刀相助
 干货   2019-11-12
倩女幽魂手游师徒任务情义春秋猜成语答案天工阁:鬼斧神工
 干货   2019-11-12
倩女幽魂手游师徒任务情义春秋猜成语答案丝路古道:单枪匹马
 干货   2019-11-12
倩女幽魂手游师徒任务情义春秋猜成语答案镇郊荒野:与虎谋皮
 干货   2019-11-12
倩女幽魂手游师徒任务情义春秋猜成语答案镇郊荒野:李代桃僵
 干货   2019-11-12
倩女幽魂手游师徒任务情义春秋猜成语答案镇郊荒野:指鹿为马
 干货   2019-11-12
倩女幽魂手游师徒任务情义春秋猜成语答案金陵:小鸟依人
 干货   2019-11-12
倩女幽魂手游师徒任务情义春秋猜成语答案金陵:千金买邻
 干货   2019-11-12
 
>>返回首页<<
推荐阅读
 
 
频道精选
静静地坐在废墟上,四周的荒凉一望无际,忽然觉得,凄凉也很美
© 2005- 王朝网络 版权所有