王朝网络
分享
 
 
 

医生病人英语会话(1)

王朝英语沙龙·作者佚名  2007-01-10
宽屏版  字体: |||超大  

Nunse: Hou do you do. Welcome. I''m the nurse in chage of this ward. We hope you will feel at home here. Thes is nurse Wang.

你好。欢迎你。我是这病房的护土长。希望您能有家的感觉,这位是王护士,这是负责你的医生,陈医生。

Patient: Sorry to bother you all.

麻烦你们大家了。

N: If you need anything,just press this button.

你若需要什么,就请按这只电纽。

P: Is it possible for my sister to stay here with me?

我姐姐可以在这里陪我吗?

N: Yes, but she has to pay for her bed. Does she want to have meals here too? We don''t think it is necessary. Your Condition isn''t so serious.

可以,但是得交陪住费。她也在这里用饭吗?我们想不需要. 你的病情不那么严重。

P: What are the hours here for meals?

这儿什么时候开饭?

N: Patients usually get at 7 AM. Breakfast is at 8 o''clock. The ward rounds and treatment start at 9 AM. Lunch at noon. After that you have a nap or rest. visiting hours are from 3-7 PM. Super is at 6 PM. Bed time is from9:30-10:00 PM.

病人一般早7点起床,8点吃早餐,9点医生查房和做治疗,12点午餐,饭后午睡或休息,下午3点到7点是探视时间,6点晚餐,9点半到10点病人该睡觉了。

P: Will you show me where the sitting-room, bathroom and telephone are?

请告诉我起坐间、浴室和电话在哪儿好吗?

N: Of course. Are you Muslim?

当然可以,你是伊斯兰教徒吗?

P: Yes, I am.

是,我是。

No, I am not.

不,我不是。

N: Which kind of food do you prefer, Chinese or Western?

你喜欢吃中餐还是喜欢吃西餐?

P: I prefer Western food.

我愿意吃西餐。

I like Chinese food very much.

我非常喜欢吃中餐。

N: Have you eaten breakfast(lunch, super) already?

你吃过早饭(午饭,晚饭)了吗。

P: Yes, I have.

是,吃过了。

NO, I have not.

没有,还没吃。

N: How is your appetite?

你的胃口怎样?

P: Not so good.

不太好.

Just so so.

一般.

I have no appetite at all.

一点食欲也没有。

N: What are your eating habits?

你的饮食习惯怎么样?

P: I don''t eat much. I would like to have a snack in the afternoon and befor going to bed.

我吃的不多。我希望在下午和睡前吃点东西。

I don''t like greasy food.

我不喜欢吃油腻的东西。

I prefer more vegetables than meat.

我愿意多吃青菜,少吃肉类。

Since I am overweight, I only take fish and chicken.

由于我现在太胖了,所以我只吃鱼和鸡。

I don''t like sweet things.

我不喜欢甜食。

N: Are you allergic to certain foods like prawns or shrimps?

你对某些食物有过敏情况吗?

P: I am allergic to sea food.

我对所有海产食物都过敏。

N: DO you like fruit?

你喜欢水果吗?

P: Yes, Please give me some with each meal.

是的,请每餐都给我些水果。

N: Do you prefer a consommé or a cream soap?

您喜欢清汤还是奶油汤?

Do you prefer milk or sour milk?

你喜欢牛奶还是酸奶?

Do you prefer black tea, jasmine tea, or coffee?

你喜欢红茶,茉莉花茶还是咖啡?

Do you take sugar with your milk(tea, coffee)?

你的奶(茶,咖啡)里放糖吗?

DO you like your egg soft-boiled, hard-boiled or fried?

你要煮嫩蛋,老蛋还是煎蛋?

P: I like rice gruel(porridge, noodles, toast).

我喜欢大米粥〔稀饭,面条,烤面包〕.

Please give me some fruit juice (iced water, mineral water).

请给我一些果子汁(冰水,矿泉水)。

Please don''t give me any cakes. I only want soda-crackers.

请不要给我蛋糕,我只吃苏打饼干。

Since my teeth are bad, please give me soft foods and tender meat.

因为我牙齿不好,请给我软的食品和嫩的肉。

N: Please try to eat a little more. It will help you recover more quickly.

请多吃一些。这样可以帮助你早日康复.

P: It is too noisy(hot, cold draughty).

太吵闹(热,冷,风太大)了。

N: May I close(Open) the door?

我可以关上(打开)门吗?

May I close (open)the window?

我可以关上(打开)窗吗?

May I turn on(off) the heat?

我可以打开(关上)暖气吗?

May i turn on(Of) the light?

我可以开(关)灯吗?

Let me adjust the ear conditioner.

我来调整一下空调。

P: I am hungry(thirsty constipated).

我饿(渴,便秘)了。

I cough a lot.

我咳嗽得厉害。

I don''t sleep well at night.

我晚上睡不好。

he wound is hurting.

我的伤口疼。

N: I''ll go and get you some cough mixture(a sleeping pill, a laxative, a tranquilizer, a pain-killer).

我去给你拿点咳嗽药(安眠药,泻药,安定药,止疼药)来。

P: May I have another pillow(blanket)?

我可以再要一个枕头(毛毯)吗?

N: DO you want clean pajamas?

你要干净的睡衣裤吗?

P: Yes,thank you . Please bring me a dressing gown too.

是的,谢谢你. 请再给我拿件晨衣来.

N: Do you want to have a bed-bath?

给你擦个澡好吗?

P: I''d rather have a shower.

我想洗个淋浴。

I would like my hair washed(cut).

我想洗洗头(理理发)。

I would like to have a shave.

我想剃剃胡须。

N: May I throw these flowers away?

我把这些扔掉好吗?

P: Yes, please put these flower in a vase.

可以,请将这些花放在花瓶里。

N: Mrs. Smith, you are wanted on the ghone.

史密斯太太,有你的电话。

P: Is it a long distance call?

是长途电话吗?

N: NO. It''s from your embassy(delegation).

不是. 是从你们大使馆(代表团)打来的。

Doctor: We are going to do the operation on you tomorrow. Ihope you won''t worry.

明天我们就要给你做手术了,希望你不要紧张。

P: I will try not to, but will it hurt?

我会做到,但是否会痛呢?

D: We''ll give you anaesthesia. If you feel any pain during the operation, just let me know.

我们会给你麻药的. 手术期间你若觉得痛就告诉我们。

Have you hand in you consent yet?

你交手术志愿书了吗?

P: How should I write it?

该怎么写呢?

D: "I (name) the undersigned have requested and consented to a certain operation. " That''s all. We need the seal of your embassy and the signatur of your Ambassador on the consent form.

“我(名字)签名人申请并同意做某种手术。”然后签上名字就行了。我们需要在这张志愿书上盖上你们大使馆的印鉴,还需要你们大使的签字。

N: I''d like to Shave off the hair around the operation.

我要把手术区周围的毛剃一下。

P: I have never been in a hospital before. I''m so scared.

我从来没住过医院,我害伯极了。

N: There is nothing to worry about. The doctor who will operate on you is very experrenced and considerate. If you have any discomfort during the operation, please don''t hesitate to tell him. I''11 give you an enema tonight. After that please don''t take any food or water before the operation.

不必担心,给你做手术的医生是富有经验和细致耐心的。手术当中你有什么不舒服,尽管向他提出来。我今天晚上要给你灌一次肠。这以后直到手术前请不要再吃东西或喝水了。

P: How do you do it? Does it hurt?

你怎个做法呢,痛吗?

N: I''11 insert a rubber tube into your anus and let the soapsuds solution flow into your rectum. Please let me know if you feel distension. I''11 stop the flowing. Hold it for several minutes before you expel it. That may preduce a better result.

我先给你肛门里插根橡皮管,再在(直肠)里送些肥皂水。你觉着肚子胀,就说话,我就不灌了。你先尽量憋几分钟再排便。这样效果就会好些。

N: The operation went very well. Please turn from side to side every two or three hours.

手术很顺利。请你每两、三个小时翻一次身。

P: I only feel mild pain. I don''t think a pain-killer is necessary. The pain is very severe. I can''t stand it. Please give me a pain-killer at once.

我只感到有轻微的疼痛,我想用不着吃止痛片。痛得很厉害。我简直受不了;请立即给我止痛片吧。

N: I''11 help you gat up. You can try walking around the room or corridor.

我帮助你起床吧。你可以试着在房间里或走廊里走走。

P: I think I''m quite ail right now.

我似乎已经完全好了。

N : You are going to be discharged the day after tomorrow.

你后天就要出院了。

P: Is that so? I''m so happy.

真的吗,我太高兴了。

N: You have been in the hopital for two weeks, haven''t you?

你住院两个星期了,是吧?

P: Exactly, but the doctor told me I still have to rest for one more week.

对的,可是医生说我还得休息一个星期。

N: The doctor has written a certificate for you. There are two suggestions. First, avoid any mental stress and have a good rest. Secondly, examinations of fasting sugar and an EKG should be done regularly.

医生已经给你开好了证明书。里面有两个建议。第一,避免精神紧张,好好休息。第二,定期查空腹血糖和做心电图检查。

P: My organization(doctor) needs my medical history. May I have it tomorrow?

我的组织(医生)需要我的病史,明天能给我吗?

N: Certainly.

当然可以。

P: Please give me my account.

请给我结一下帐。

N: I''11 go to the admissions'' office to get you bill at once.

我立即到住院处去给你结帐。

P: HOW much do I owe you? May I pay it by cheque?

我欠多少钱?能用支票付款吗?

N: Altogether three hundred and fifty yuan. seventy five fen. You may pay either In cash or by cheque.

总共 350元7角5分,你付现金或开支票都行。

P: I must go now. will you call a taxi for me?

我该走了,请给我叫辆出租汽车,好吗?

N: Have you made sure you haven''t left anything behind?

你没有留下什么东西吗?

P: I don''t think so. I''m really very grateful to you all. You were all so kind to me.

我想没有,我十分感谢你们大家。你们对我都这么好。

N: Don''t mention it. That is our job.

不必客气,那是我们的职责。

The taxi has come.

出租车来了。

The taxi is on its way,It will be here soon.

出租车正在路上呢,马上就到。

 
 
 
免责声明:本文为网络用户发布,其观点仅代表作者个人观点,与本站无关,本站仅提供信息存储服务。文中陈述内容未经本站证实,其真实性、完整性、及时性本站不作任何保证或承诺,请读者仅作参考,并请自行核实相关内容。
2023年上半年GDP全球前十五强
 百态   2023-10-24
美众议院议长启动对拜登的弹劾调查
 百态   2023-09-13
上海、济南、武汉等多地出现不明坠落物
 探索   2023-09-06
印度或要将国名改为“巴拉特”
 百态   2023-09-06
男子为女友送行,买票不登机被捕
 百态   2023-08-20
手机地震预警功能怎么开?
 干货   2023-08-06
女子4年卖2套房花700多万做美容:不但没变美脸,面部还出现变形
 百态   2023-08-04
住户一楼被水淹 还冲来8头猪
 百态   2023-07-31
女子体内爬出大量瓜子状活虫
 百态   2023-07-25
地球连续35年收到神秘规律性信号,网友:不要回答!
 探索   2023-07-21
全球镓价格本周大涨27%
 探索   2023-07-09
钱都流向了那些不缺钱的人,苦都留给了能吃苦的人
 探索   2023-07-02
倩女手游刀客魅者强控制(强混乱强眩晕强睡眠)和对应控制抗性的关系
 百态   2020-08-20
美国5月9日最新疫情:美国确诊人数突破131万
 百态   2020-05-09
荷兰政府宣布将集体辞职
 干货   2020-04-30
倩女幽魂手游师徒任务情义春秋猜成语答案逍遥观:鹏程万里
 干货   2019-11-12
倩女幽魂手游师徒任务情义春秋猜成语答案神机营:射石饮羽
 干货   2019-11-12
倩女幽魂手游师徒任务情义春秋猜成语答案昆仑山:拔刀相助
 干货   2019-11-12
倩女幽魂手游师徒任务情义春秋猜成语答案天工阁:鬼斧神工
 干货   2019-11-12
倩女幽魂手游师徒任务情义春秋猜成语答案丝路古道:单枪匹马
 干货   2019-11-12
倩女幽魂手游师徒任务情义春秋猜成语答案镇郊荒野:与虎谋皮
 干货   2019-11-12
倩女幽魂手游师徒任务情义春秋猜成语答案镇郊荒野:李代桃僵
 干货   2019-11-12
倩女幽魂手游师徒任务情义春秋猜成语答案镇郊荒野:指鹿为马
 干货   2019-11-12
倩女幽魂手游师徒任务情义春秋猜成语答案金陵:小鸟依人
 干货   2019-11-12
倩女幽魂手游师徒任务情义春秋猜成语答案金陵:千金买邻
 干货   2019-11-12
 
>>返回首页<<
推荐阅读
 
 
频道精选
静静地坐在废墟上,四周的荒凉一望无际,忽然觉得,凄凉也很美
© 2005- 王朝网络 版权所有