《潜行者:普里皮亚季的召唤》呼唤全部21个成就一览及达成条件(3)

王朝游戏·作者佚名  2011-12-17  
宽屏版  字体: |||超大  

Friend of Duty

纪律团之友

You've gained respect from the Dutyers but lost it among Freedomers.

你在纪律团中赢得声望但在自由团中却相反。

Bonuses: Duty now tries to help you in tough situations. Azot has given you a service price discount but Havets has raised prices as a result of loss of rating among the Freedom faction. RP-74 and ammo can now be bought in Yanov.

奖励:现在纪律团会在你危难之中伸出援手。Azot为你打折,但由于声望降低的缘故Havets的服务涨价了。RP-74及弹药可以在Yanov车站中购买。

Friend of Freedom

自由团之友

You've gained respect from the Freedomers but lost it among the Dutyiers.

你在自由团中赢得声望但在纪律团中却相反。

Bonuses: Freedom now tries to help you in tough times. Havets gave you a discount, while Azot raised service prices.

奖励:现在自由团会在你危难之中伸出援手。Havets为你打折,但由于声望降低的缘故Azot的服务涨价了。

Balance Advocate

不偏不倚

You didn't favour any faction and always portrayed yourself as a free stalker. As a result you haven't made enemies, nor friends.

你对任何阵营均毫不在意并且总是扮演一名独行者的角色。因此,你没有树敌但也没交到朋友。

Bonuses: It's important to Stalkers in Yanov, that the balance of power between Duty and Freedom remains equal. Both Azot and Havets gave you discounts.

奖励:在Yanov车站中,如何在纪律团和自由团之间维持平衡对于潜行者来说十分重要。Azot和Havets都会为你打折。

Keeper of Secrets

守口如瓶

You've managed to keep notes to Strelok despite the temptation to sell them.

你成功的抵抗了兜售Strelok笔记的诱惑而保全了它们。

Bonuses: Strelok has found a new motivation to live and has given you 2 very nice artifacts as a gift.

奖励:Strelok找回了活下去的意义并给你2个非常好的神器作为回报。

The Skilled Stalker

经验丰富的潜行者

There aren't many anomalous places left where you haven't set your foot on.

你还没遇到过你从未涉足过的异常地带。

Bonuses: Your attained experience increased your chances of finding rare artifacts.

奖励:你获得的足够经验使你找到稀有神器的几率提高。

Wealthy

不差钱

You bring joy to traders, whenever you visit them. It's always a pleasure to see a wealthy client.

你无论何时光顾商人们,都为他们带来了欢乐。看见一位腰缠万贯的客户总是令人愉悦。

Bonuses: Traders offer you rare items more often.

奖励:商人们更频繁的为你提供稀有物品。

Marked by Zone

被Zone锁定

You've managed to survive a blowout without shelter - you were saved by anabiotics. This has left an impact on your psyche and a strange silence has enveloped your head. It appears you don't hear the constant stream of thoughts anymore.

你因抗剂的缘故成功的躲过了一次核风暴。这造成了你精神上的冲击并使你的头部被一种奇怪的静默所包围。看起来你再也无法听到连续不断的思想呓语。

Bonuses: You now have a chance to survive a blowout without shelter or any medicine, if you're in top condition.

奖励:现在如果你处于最佳状态,不依靠掩体和抗剂也能成功的躲过一次核风暴。

第一页    上一页    第3页/共5页    下一页    最后页
第01页 第02页 第03页 第04页 第05页 
 
 
 
免责声明:本文为网络用户发布,其观点仅代表作者个人观点,与本站无关,本站仅提供信息存储服务。文中陈述内容未经本站证实,其真实性、完整性、及时性本站不作任何保证或承诺,请读者仅作参考,并请自行核实相关内容。
© 2005- 王朝网络 版权所有