《潜行者:普里皮亚季的召唤》呼唤全部21个成就一览及达成条件(2)

王朝游戏·作者佚名  2011-12-17  
宽屏版  字体: |||超大  

Herald of Justice

正义使者

You haven't let the sly Stalker slip from the sword of justice. Not only once did Soroka put Stalkers in grave situations without any regret for his deeds.

你未能让狡诈的潜行者从正义之剑中逃脱。不仅仅是因为Soroka曾经将潜行者们置于死地且对此毫无一丝愧疚。

Bonuses: The loot that Soroka aquired through falsehood and deceit has been given to you in Yanov.

奖励:Soroka利用谎言和欺骗所获得的战利品已经转移至你在Yanov车站的储藏箱。

The Seeker

探索者

You've found every type of artifact known in the zone and thus gained respect among Stalkers.

在Zone中,你找到了所有已知类型的神器并在潜行者中声名远扬。

Bonuses: Stalker relations increased. Bandits now pursue you more vigorously during your ventures into the zone.

奖励:与潜行者关系亲近了。现在当你在Zone冒险的时候,强盗们会更加积极的想掠夺你。

Battle Systems Master

战斗系统大师

Now Cardan has all of the instruments he needs and makes the best modifications.

现在Cardan得到了所有他想要的工具并能提供最好的改造服务。

Bonuses: Now Cardan makes the unique 4-th generation exo upgrade, which allows the wearer to run, by adding hydraulic amplifiers to the servo-drivers.

奖励:现在Cardon能提供第四代外骨骼升级项目——为伺服驱动器安装上液压放大装置后,穿戴者能跑了!

High-tech Master

高级技术大师

Azot can now make the best high-tech modifications to weapons and armor.

现在Azot能对武器和装甲提供最好的高科技改造。

Bonuses: Azot can now make IR scanners for helmets, that fixate human targets more effectively.

奖励:Azot现在能为头盔加装红外扫描仪,使之能更有效的对人类目标进行定位。

Leader

领袖

You've gathered quite a team and thus proved your leadership skills.

你召集了一支如此棒的队伍,因此而加强了你的领导能力。

Bonuses: Probability of your team members surviving have increased.

奖励:你的小队生存能力得以提高。

Diplomat

外交官

It's not always necessary to use force if conflicts can be peacefully resolved.

Nonetheless, you should always be aware of those who shoot first and asks questions later.

如果冲突能被和平解决,何必使用暴力?同时,你应该永远对那些“先开枪后发问”的小白加以区分。

Bonuses: Your diplomatic skills have increased your rating among all factions.

奖励:你在所有阵营中的声望因你的外交技巧而提高。

Research Man

研究者

You've worked with the scientists for so long, that now they treat you like one their own.

你与科学家们一起共事的时间如此之长以致他们当你自己人一样看待。

Bonuses: The scientists now sell all sorts of drugs and equipment for non proffitable prices. Novikov has become so used to you, that you only have to pay for the price of materials.

奖励:科学家们现在以成本价售买各种药剂和装备。Novikov与你的关系如此之好以致你只需付材料费。

第一页    上一页    第2页/共5页    下一页    最后页
第01页 第02页 第03页 第04页 第05页 
 
 
 
免责声明:本文为网络用户发布,其观点仅代表作者个人观点,与本站无关,本站仅提供信息存储服务。文中陈述内容未经本站证实,其真实性、完整性、及时性本站不作任何保证或承诺,请读者仅作参考,并请自行核实相关内容。
© 2005- 王朝网络 版权所有