外贸常用英语:还盘(Counteroffer)

王朝英语沙龙·作者佚名  2007-01-10
宽屏版  字体: |||超大  

1. We think your offer is too high, which is difficult for us to accept.

我们认为你方的报价太高了,我方难以接受。

2. Our offer is reasonable and realistic. It comes in line with the prevailing market.

我方的报价是合理的、现实的,符合当前市场的价格水平。

3. If you insist on your price and refuse to make any concession, there will be not much point in further discussion.

如果你方坚持自己的价格,不作让步,我们没有必要再谈下去了。

4. Let''s have your counteroffer.

请还个价。

5. We make a counter-offer to you of $150 per metric ton F.O.B. London.

我们还价为每公吨伦敦离岸价150美元。

6. Your counteroffer is too low and we can''t accept it.

你方还价太低了,我方无法接受。

7. It''s absolutely out of the question for us to reduce our price to your level.

我们不可能将价格降到你方所要求的那样低。

8. We can''t accept your offer unless the price is reduced by 5%.

除非你们减价5%,否则我们无法接受报盘。

9. I''m afraid I don''t find your price competitive at all.

我看你们的报价毫无任何竞争性。

10. Still, I think it unwise for either of us to insist on his own price.

不过,我认为彼此都坚持自己的价格是不明智的。

11. I''ll respond to your counter-offer by reducing our price by three dollars.

我同意你们的还价,减价3元。

12. If the price is higher than that, we''d rather call the whole deal off.

如果价格比这还高,我们宁愿放弃这桩生意。

上一个:(报盘

http://club.china.alibaba.com/club/post/view/73_3841896.html

下一个:议价(Negotiating Prices)--外贸常用英语系列

 
 
 
免责声明:本文为网络用户发布,其观点仅代表作者个人观点,与本站无关,本站仅提供信息存储服务。文中陈述内容未经本站证实,其真实性、完整性、及时性本站不作任何保证或承诺,请读者仅作参考,并请自行核实相关内容。
© 2005- 王朝网络 版权所有