必学的实用商务英语交际闪光口语[2]

王朝英语沙龙·作者佚名  2007-01-23
宽屏版  字体: |||超大  

庆祝中华人民共和国成立四十五周年招待会Reception Celebrating the 45th Anniversary of the Founding of the People''s Republic of China

鸡尾酒会Cocktail party

茶话会Tea party

包餐/点餐Table d''hote/a la carte

上菜Serve a courst

您的位置在这里。

Here is your seat.

请入席!

Please have a seat.

欢聚一堂Enjoy this happy get-together

请随便!

Please yourself at home./Please enjoy yourself.

请各位随意用餐。

Help yourself please.

您喝点什么?

What would you like to drink?

现在我提议,为了…和…之间的合作,为了…参议员的健康,干杯!

At this point, I propose a toast: to the cooperation between … And … , to the health of Senator…, cheers!

最后,我借主人的酒,提议为…干杯!

Lastly, taking up this glass of fine wine, I propose a toast to …

请各位举杯并同我一起为所有在座的朋友们的健康干杯!

I''d ask you to raise your glass and join me in a toast ot the health of all our friends present here.

敬您一杯!

Here''s to you!

祝你健康!

To your health!

我要为此干杯!

I''ll drink to that!

随量!

Whatever you like!

我失陪一会儿!

Excuse me for a minute.

菜不好,请多多包涵!

Hope you enjoy yourself.

女士们先生们,欢迎各位光临,演出很快就要开始了,请尽快就坐。

Ladies and gentlemen, good evening. The concert/show would start soon. Please get yourself seated. Thank you.

招待会现在开始。

The reception will now begin.

全体起立,奏国歌!

All rise please. For the P.R.C.National Anthem!

出席今天招待会的贵宾有…

The distinguished guests paarticipating the reception are …

现在请…讲话I have the honour to call upon …

开幕式现在结束。

This concludes the opening ceremony.

隆重庆祝Grand celebration

庆祝成立…一周年Celebrating the 1st Anniversary of the Establishment of …

 
 
 
免责声明:本文为网络用户发布,其观点仅代表作者个人观点,与本站无关,本站仅提供信息存储服务。文中陈述内容未经本站证实,其真实性、完整性、及时性本站不作任何保证或承诺,请读者仅作参考,并请自行核实相关内容。
© 2005- 王朝网络 版权所有