口语实战演练:如何转接客户来电(2)

王朝英语沙龙·作者佚名  2007-01-10
宽屏版  字体: |||超大  

A: Good afternoon, Sales Department. May I help you?

下午好,销售部,我能帮你什么忙吗?

B: Could I speak to Mr. Bush, please?

可以和Bush先生说话吗?

A: I’ll see if he is available. Who shall I say is calling, please?

我要看一看他是否在。请问我得告诉他谁打来的?

B: John Smith.

A: Hold the line, please. Mr. Bush is in a meeting with the Managing Director at the moment, I’m afraid. Can I help you?

请别挂机,Bush先生正在和总经理开会,我可以帮你忙吗?

B: Well, I want to discuss with him the new contract we signed last week.

好的,我想跟他讨论一下我们上星期签订的合同。

A: I don’t think the meeting will go on much longer. Shall I ask him to call you when he is free?

我想会议不会开得太久,我让他有空给你打电话,好吗?

B: Yes, that would be easiest.

是的,那样最好了。

A: Could I have your name again, please?

请再一次告诉我你的姓名,好吗?

B: Yes. It’s John Smith.

好的,我叫John Smith。

A: And the number?

电话号码呢?

B: 021-64358796

A: OK. You’ll be hearing from Mr. Bush later in the morning then, Mr. Smith.

好的,Smith先生,早上晚些时候,你会收到Bush先生的电话。

B: Thank you for your help. Good-bye.

谢谢你的帮助,再见。

A: You are welcome. Good-bye.

别客气,再见。

 
 
 
免责声明:本文为网络用户发布,其观点仅代表作者个人观点,与本站无关,本站仅提供信息存储服务。文中陈述内容未经本站证实,其真实性、完整性、及时性本站不作任何保证或承诺,请读者仅作参考,并请自行核实相关内容。
© 2005- 王朝网络 版权所有